Friday, July 24, 2009

Heyyy?

As you can tell by my very….confusing and unlike me title…

well i will stick with me not doing paragraphs….wow nvm

from now on this is the place for more personal experiences…..

 

“Cassey? Wait….what about your interesting book, Luna Star?”

ITS PUBLISHED…..FIND IT AT…ha in my dreams lol

sorry i had to do it lol

i think i have matured blah blah

anywayy my book is on hold….its hard always writing and think ITS GONNA BE A BOOK!

it causes  sooo much stress……

…..

OK im just lazy…sorta but summer break is very comforting i will prob resume soon

******NEWS******

 

 

I AM IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON

always have i guess but im buying his cds and learning more and more about him everyday of my lifeee

i am now a beautiful teenager with a awesome haircut i needed that extra boost for my self-esteem

this yr(well 7th not coming up 8th grade hehe)   i  was writing poetry….ALOT yepppp

hahah this is BORING ily all and i hope people actually read and love me lol

this is INSIDE OF MY HEAD!!!A_Lack_Of_Color_by_Wacia

I found this dont you LUV it!!??

No comments: