Saturday, August 30, 2008

Still No Mother....

It has been days since i met little Nina on that road. So far I know that she is 6 and her parents are divorced, but her and her mother were very close. However her and her father can't be. She explained that her mother got full custody of Nina. I realized this was hard on poor little Nina because her eyes filled with tears.

I'm in a touch situation.

I didn't get all that information in one day... Nina is so little that she couldn't remember that much... which to me seems a little odd.

Don't get me wrong, going through a separation with your dad like that must be sooo painful.

Anyway, today I got up

washed my face

and brushed my teeth...

I suddenly realized that I wasn't the only one doing this, Nina was right beside me.

copying me with her little innocence i couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you making fun of me" Nina says with a face that looks like shes about to cry

I explain that that it is a grown person quality and that when she gets older she will get it too.

After all the gettin ready we do our dailoy routine .... looking for her mother.

We search west.

And east.

And south.

And even north....

NO LUCK TODAY

Hours and hours of looking, we finally give up and eat dinner. I knew we had searched extra hard today because NIna was chocking down her food so fast.

After we eat I tuck her in at 10:30 because she wanted to finish her favorite T.V show. I try to calm her down since her mother isn't here to say goodnight. After 20 minutes I go to bed


NO LUCK BUT A DAILY RUTINE WE MUST DO TILL NINA IS REUNITED WITH HER MOTHER.


LUV-

LUNA STAR****

No comments: