Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Realization

Today was pretty hard.

I told Nina to stay and relax today because she was so exhausted from the day before.

Well, she didn't take it well. She told me to I was being very selfish. To tell you the truth, it hurt inside that she said that... I know that I am twice her age, but i am still young and take things to heart.

Anyway. I yelled at her and said that she could go look for herself. She yelled at the top of her little lungs and ran to her room. I was VERY angry that I tired myself out.

So, an hour later I woke up and she was gone.

You have no idea how I felt... my heart raced and I couldn't breath. It felt like I had lost a part of me.

I searched all day for her. No Nina.

I then, started to cry HARD. So much, that I couldn't stop. I had missed her sooo bad.


"Why are you crying Luna Star?"

I turned back to see Nina confused. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" I sounded like I wanted to kill her. She had no idea how much I missed her.

Thinking of everyday.
Thinking of every moment.

I realized that she was a part of me. That I had loved her so much.

She started to cry because she thought I was mad.

My face suddenly lit up and I got up, Nina look frightened but then I gave her the biggest hug I could give.

Then I did something I didn't expect...



I CRIED EVEN MORE

LUV-

LUNA STAR****

No comments: