Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fever

Nina is so close...i can feel it..my visions are more powerful...


I am so sorry about the last blog... as I said, I wasn't myself... I have constructed a plan to kill....yes KILL the one I once loved....DEREK


THE ALPHA PLAN:


A. I will say "I give up! Kill me now!"





no no no... to be honest I will just wing it!



Yesterday, I was interupted by Derek who kissed me...passionately...


"Please... I am trying to save you from her... you can't be with her anymore, love"


THAT is what he said! It was like I didn't trust him anymore...until he kissed me..and I CAN'T kill him...I love him...and I'm not alone hes here.... but i still need Nina


"Nina? She isn't dangerous....shes a little girl for God's sake!!"

"No! you don't understand...she's a witch!! OK, love?" he kissed me gently this time...


soooo good
NO! STOP HIM!
but i love him...
HE WILL KILL NINA!!
he's not like that....


my mind was in a war... but i kept kissing him...







LUV-
****LUNASTAR

No comments: