Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HELP.....ME!










right now..... i'm at well lord knows where i'm at....





me and derek were taking a walk and then he touched my wrist and





then it went black ....and i heard THUD THUD THUD





and "LunaStar!!!! hes hurting me!!" ..... me? i was confused but i knew it was her....NINA!



i ran and ran and ran...she was gone and so all i did was look....until i saw derek again.... he told me he found her...and i was so scared!



instead of taking me to my little one... he took me here....saying to close my eyes...





but i didnt and he was mad so then BOOM blackness and now i'm here where there is no food or water or ... NINA




GOD!!!!




WHERE IS SHE???





WHERE AM I!!!!?????





HELP!! im so alone and scared... and i don't know where nina is



















i had another vision.... and it was nina crying across from me...but he hasn't come yet.... its all DEREK!!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG...WHY? WHY ? WHY!!!!!





i changed so much...in love with derek and no where to stop.....i believe I fell in love with a MONSTER! i must go.....




i hear something....



LUV-
LUNAST------------

No comments: