Sunday, October 5, 2008

What has happend?

i am in so much joy!!!

I have changed soo much ... Nina started school, and I am her mother. She now forgets alot about her mother, but i haven't. At nights we still look for her, without Nina knowing.

Gosh. It has been weeks since I said anything to you, please, know this: Not only have I changed for the better, but I have changes for the weirder. Sounds weird, right? I can do things I can't explain.

I'm scared too. I don't know who I really am! I am scared I will harm Nina. In my dreams, I picture darkness, the color purple, actually. The dream tells me to get ready for the worst. It takes me back into my darkest moments. Like, losing my parents, and the day I saw Nina.

There is so much you don't know. I'm scared if I tell, I won't be normal. anymore.

WHY!!! WHY MUST I HAVE NINA WITH ME!!!! WHAT IF I DO SOMETHING WRONG TO HER!!! WHAT IF I'M...I'M EVIL!

Those thought are always with me. Today I was getting Nina ready for bed, and then I had a vision of a young boy, he looked just like me.. I wonder who he is.

Before I leave, I have to tell you, I met this strange boy at the park today, his name is Derek. He has that same mark on his forehead, just like i do....


LUV-


**** LUNA STAR

No comments: