Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Darkness

I am in a bad mental state... I think

Remember that "mark" on my forehead...well I just realized it wasn't there from the beginning...

Derek is soo cute! But I have a feeling it wasn't an accident that we met... but i can't get over him...and remember the dream of the little boy? i know have dreams of a witch... here's a picture of what looks best of her:



creepy huh? well she speaks to me... and she says" wake up... or WE will wake you up!"

then...I wake up from my dreadful dream.... there was one where she said "Derek is ready..but why not you?" I can remember screaming NO! to her and then Nina waking me up.

I have noticed that Nina has been having dreams too... it scares me but they are different.

Nina explained that she had a dream of me and her mother disappearing unless she did what an evil man in her dream told her to. She had to take souls and re use other bodies as hers before her light went out. She started crying as she told me...

And the weirdest part is: I can see the future! I have visions and then POOF! They happen.... and:

Derek has been coming over alot recently... he is so normal yet mysterious I think I will tell him my feelings tomorrow!...Or not...because why would he be in these weird dreams??? Maybe because I think of him so much HA why would he have anything to do with this!

LUV-

****LUNA STAR

No comments: